The Miss America Organization is one of the nation’s leading achievement programs and the world’s largest provider of scholarship assistance for young women. Last year, the Miss America Organization and its state and local organizations made available more than $45 million in cash and scholarship assistance.
The Miss Harbor Cities Scholarship Pageant is a local preliminary to Miss Wisconsin and Miss America for young women ages 17-24.
- Never before competed in any National Final of the Miss America Organization (MAO)
- Must be between the ages of 17 and 24, a high school senior or graduate
- Must reside in, be enrolled in and physically attending classes on a full-time basis at an accredited college or university, or be employed full-time for at least six months in the state of Wisconsin.
- Must be a citizen of the United States of America
- Meet fundraising requirements of MAO and Miss Harbor Cities Organization
- Meet character criteria set forth by MAO
- Meet Job Requirements
- Meet time commitments and responsibilities for the program.